Showing ideas that are
- 10geometric basic shapesenable the drawing of circles, ellipses, rectangles etc.
- 9layer systemdifferent layers that can be made (in)visible
- 5edit coordinatesmake vertices display their coordinates and make them editable by allowing precise input
- 5Subtract + TrimAdd the ability to Trim two intersecting surfaces in order to join them together. Once primitives are added, the ability to subtract (Delete) faces with other faces will be huge!
- 4Export formatsexport choice as .OBJ .FBX .3DM .LWO .LXO .3DS
- 3DWG importImport of DWG, DXF files
- 3primitive librarymodel with primitives from a library where size can be adjusted
- 3kitbash librarymodel with custom imported meshes or/and meshes made and saved in a kitbash library in flyingshapes
- 3adjustable workspace- light(s) on/off - environment(s) on/off and custom - camera on/off to export stills/photographs/360 - adjustable grid system on/off - adjustable mirror system
- 2Support Oculus QuestI've not tried tethering yet, as only have Macs, but a native, tetherless Quest version would be very liberating in and of itself.
- 2pointcloudsThe ability to import and scale point clouds. This will allow both designers and architects to sketch in context.
- 2DuplicateThe ability to duplicate a selected component.
- 1Export/screenshot from within VRAdd an export and screenshot button inside VR
- 1Constraints Measuring ToolsThe ability to set the size of objects and lock them to a size (like normal constraint system in solid modeling CAD tools like Solidworks, Fusion360 etc)
- 1color choice UV'sChoice to model mesh in a certain color that automatically assigns a UV map for each new color when exporting
- 1inverse kinematicadd inverse kinematic or basically a function for linking objects together and functionally move/animate by touching/holding them
- 1JT file formatSupport JT files for import and export
- 13D laser Scanning Service ProviderThe ability to retopo imported 3d models. Snapping and tracing, similar to reverse engineering applications.
Push your ideaLogin0/2000